It is a continuous flow, tubular, prefabricated, modular, flexible and high quality biodigester specifically designed for small- and medium-sized farms.
A biodigester is a container that receives the daily farm waste and in which the manure is mixed with water and fermented, producing methane-rich biogas and an organic fertilizer called biol.
Sistema.bio allows farms transform what was previously a problem into opportunities to increase their productivity.
The selection of materials combined with adequate maintenance provides the system with a total lifespan of +20 years. Materials:
- Biobolsa: Geomembrane of high quality.
- Tubes and assemblies: hydraulic and sanitary PVC.
The system is composed of pre-fabricated components in order to optimize packaging, transportation and easy installation.
VARIETY OF SIZES
11 standard sizes of reactors, from 4m3 to 40 m3 in liquid phase.
The design allows the interconnection of Biobolsa, aiming at increasing the system’s treatment capacity volume from 50m3 to 240 m3 in liquid phase.
EASY OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
Easy and quick waste input, effective agitation, very low and periodic maintenance, low-cost long term maintenance. Download the User Manual
The system is designed for small farms with backyard animals, small- or medium-sized farms, slaughterhouses, community centers, etc.
Biogas uses: depending on the size of the Biobolsa and the amount of biogas produced:
- To cook at family level
- To heat water for productive uses or in the bathroom
- Small-scale industrial processing of agricultural products such as the elaboration of cheese, yogurt, fruits in syrup, etc.
- To generate electric and mechanic electricity through the adaptation of small motors (up to 10 kW) to pump water, create void before milking, chop food, etc.
Biol is a liquid organic fertilizer produced from the decomposition of organic materials:
- Backyard vegetable gardens
- Fruit trees
- Ornamental plants
- Cultivating field
- Traditional Mexican crop-growing