LOAN FIELD COORDINATOR
Are you the candidate who fulfils this profile and wants to impact the world?
In that case, contact us!
Sistema.bio is a leading social enterprise operating in Latin America, India, and Africa that seeks to impact climate change, food security and poverty by bringing technology, training, and financing to farmers. Headquartered in Mexico City, Sistema.bio promotes a world where waste is a resource, and farmers are empowered and productive. We manufacture, sell, install and finance our patented biodigester systems for small and medium scale farmers to convert their waste into economic, health and environmental benefits. To-date our products have enabled over 42,000 people to produce clean energy and saved over 1,5M of trees per year.
By the end of 2021, our goal is to have installed biodigesters for over 200,000 people in 15 countries where they lack access to clean, renewable and cost-effective energy. In Kenya, we operate in Meru, Kericho, Kiambu, and Eldoret, and we are looking for passionate individuals to join our team!
This is a great opportunity to work with a global enterprise and be part of a growing team in Kenya. Reporting to the Credit and Customer Relations Officer, in this role you will be responsible for the receivables risk management (RRM) within south rift region by ensuring individual performance measures while contributing to the achievements of the overall company credit portfolio.
- Supporting the process of assessing applicants by gathering benchmark data.
- Carrying out customer work-out activities.
- Supporting the analysis of causes for portfolio deteriorations and giving detailed feedback.
- Contact clients and gather feedback from field personnel to improve credit processes and finance offering
- Train and supervise the sales agents sourcing loans to ensure quality risk assessments.
- Implementation of credit procedures and monitoring routines based on robust operating rhythm.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, with an opportunity to advance to loans manager with greater responsibilities within 24 months.
Does this sound like you?
- You have a high level of familiarity with typical income, expenditure, and cash flow patterns of rural and peri-urban households in the assigned country region.
- You have experience in tracking record in customer relationship management (e.g. conversation management, claim management)
- You have 2+ years of experience in traditional bottom-of -the-pyramid lending techniques, preferably in the microfinance sector
- You are willing to travel within assigned counties to meet customers
- You are proficient in Microsoft excel skills.
Send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com
To apply, send your CV, cover letter, and answer to the following questions to