Commercial Technical Promoter
Are you the candidate who fulfils this profile and wants to impact the world?
In that case, contact us!
Sistema.bio is a leading social enterprise operating in Latin America, India, and Africa that seeks to impact climate change, food security and poverty by bringing technology, training and financing to famers. Headquartered in Mexico City, Sistema.bio promotes a world where waste is a resource, and farmers are empowered and productive. We manufacture, sell, install and finance our patented biodigester systems for small and medium scale farmers to convert their waste into economic, health and environmental benefits.
To-date our products have enabled over 42K people to produce clean energy, and saved over 1,5M of trees per year. By the end of 2021, our goal is to have installed biodigesters for over 200,000 people in 15 countries where they lack access to clean, renewable and cost-effective energy. We want you to be part of this impact story!
A fantastic opportunity is available for the position of Commercial Technical Promoter to join our sales team in Mexico, working with a global company and being part of a great team. Reporting to the Director of Mexico, you will be responsible for the sale of our biodigesters to producers and the management of remote sales opportunities.
Mexico City. Colonia Roma Norte, in the main office of Sistema.bio (the vacancy is to cover the territory of: Mexico City, Oaxaca – Istmo and Estado de México).
- Promote sales of biodigesters to farmers through personalized direct sales and B2B sales.
- Conduct diagnostic visits on the farm of potential clients.
- Carry out promotional activities at the community level (demonstration events).
- Prepare the Quarterly Sales Plan for your sales area (generate, review, update).
- Follow-up on customer payments.
- Accurately record customer data daily using our mobile application.
- Create networks with key stakeholders at the local level (government, farmers, cooperatives, etc.)
- Responsible for attending, follow up until closing, and / or delegate to other regional or international vendors the sales opportunities generated remotely (Email, social networks, web page, telephone, etc.)
- Generate quotes and maintain the database of sales opportunities up to date.
- Manage the CRM tool to generate reports and keep sales information updated.
- Opportunity for growth in an innovative sector
- Constant training
- Base salary
- Attractive commissions
- Law benefits
- Being an Engineer in Livestock Systems, Agronomist or Veterinary Doctor (with experience in livestock systems), Extension Technician or Vendor.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in direct sales and having proven sales capabilities in selling livestock products or being a technician with experience in extension.
- Have experience in management of organized groups.
- Be motivated to work in the field
- Be a good communicator.
- Have excellent handling skills for Office and CRM packages.
- Be motivated to provide high level customer service with a technical approach.
- Have a clear focus on solving producers’ problems and improving their well-being.
Does this sound like you?
This is your opportunity! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and answer the following questions:
- In 100 words, what is your relevant experience for this position?
- In 100 words, why are you passionate about working in the field?
- In 100 words, tell us an experience where you have helped a producer solve a problem.
To apply, send your CV, cover letter, and answer to the following questions to