Sales Technical Representative
Are you the candidate who fulfils this profile and wants to impact the world?
In that case, contact us!
Sistema.bio is a leading social enterprise operating in Latin America, India, and Africa that seeks to impact climate change, food security and poverty by bringing technology, training and financing to famers. Headquartered in Mexico City, Sistema.bio promotes a world where waste is a resource, and farmers are empowered and productive. We manufacture, sell, install and finance our patented biodigester systems for small and medium scale farmers to convert their waste into economic, health and environmental benefits.
To-date our products have enabled over 42K people to produce clean energy, and saved over 1,5M of trees per year. By the end of 2021, our goal is to have installed biodigesters for over 200,000 people in 15 countries where they lack access to clean, renewable and cost-effective energy. We want you to be part of this impact story!
A fantastic opportunity is available for an enthusiastic Sales Technical Representative to join our sales team in Mexico, working with a global company and being part of a great team. Reporting to the Director of Mexico, you will be responsible for the sale of our biodigesters to producers.
Open vacancies for Mexico City, Michoacán, Colima and Jalisco
- Promote sales of biodigesters to farmers through personalized direct sales.
- Conduct diagnostic visits on the farm of potential clients.
- Carry out promotional activities at the community level (demonstration events).
- Prepare the Quarterly Sales Plan for your sales area (generate, review, update).
- Follow-up on customer payments.
- Accurately record customer data daily using our mobile application
- Create networks with key stakeholders at the local level (government, farmers, cooperatives, among others)
- Opportunity for growth in an innovative sector
- Constant training
- Base salary
- Attractive commissions
- Law benefits
- Being an Engineer in Livestock Systems or Veterinarian (with experience in systems livestock), Extension Technician or Vendor.
- Establish good relationships and be a good communicator.
- Be motivated to work in the field.
- Have excellent persuasive skills.
- Be motivated to provide high level customer service with a technical approach.
- Have a clear focus on solving producers’ problems and improving their well-being.
- Be an ingenious person who takes initiative.
Does this sound like you?
This is your opportunity! Send your CV to email@example.com and answer the following questions:
- In 100 words, what is your relevant experience for this position?
- In 100 words, why are you passionate about working in the field?
- In 100 words, tell us an experience where you have helped a producer solve a problem.
To apply, send your CV, cover letter, and answer to the following questions to