Are you the candidate who fulfils this profile and wants to impact the world?
In that case, contact us!
Sistema.bio is a leading social enterprise operating in Latin America, India, and Africa that seeks to impact climate change, food security and poverty by bringing technology, training, and financing to farmers. Headquartered in Mexico City, Sistema.bio promotes a world where waste is a resource, and farmers are empowered and productive. We manufacture, sell, install and finance our patented biodigester systems for small and medium scale farmers to convert their waste into economic, health and environmental benefits. To-date our products have enabled over 42,000 people to produce clean energy and saved over 1,5M of trees per year.
By the end of 2021, our goal is to have installed biodigesters for over 200,000 people in 15 countries where they lack access to clean, renewable and cost-effective energy. In Kenya, we operate in Meru, Kericho, Kiambu, and Eldoret, and we are looking for passionate individuals to join our team!
This is a great opportunity to work with a global enterprise and be part of a growing team. Reporting into the Regional Sales Manager. We are looking for aggressive and energetic individuals who are passionate about improving the quality of farmers lives to join our sales team as Sales Coordinators and Sales Agents.
Kiambu County, Kenya
- Responsible for selling Sistema.bio digesters in assigned territory
- Recruitment and training of field promoters
- Collection of loans from existing clients
- Execution of marketing activities in assigned area
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, with an opportunity to grow into a Sales Coordinator with greater responsibility at the county level within 24 months.
Does this sound like you?
- 2+ years’ experience in a B2C sales environment (with 90% of time spent in rural/peri urban set up)
- Track record of territory management and mapping
- Experience in selling renewable energy products/Bio gas products
- Must be have through knowledge of territory & terrain in above regions
- Proficient in Microsoft excel skills (a must for Sales Coordinators)
Are you the perfect candidate and want to join our team to make a positive impact at the cross section of social justice and environmental sustainability?
To apply, send your CV, cover letter, and answer to the following questions to