It is a continuous flow, tubular, prefabricated, modular, flexible and high-quality biodigester specifically designed for small- and medium-sized farms.
A biodigester is a container that, through fermentation, turns farm waste into methane-rich biogas and an organic biofertilizer.
Sistema.bio allows farms to transform what was previously a problem into opportunities for increased productivity.
Our carefully selected materials, combined with adequate maintenance, guarantee each system a lifespan of 20+ years. Such materials are:
- Reactor: High-quality, UV-resistant geomembrane
- Tubes and joints: hydraulic and sanitary PVC
The system is composed of pre-fabricated components in order to optimize packaging, transportation and easy installation.
VARIETY OF SIZES
11 standard sizes of reactors, from 4m3 to 40 m3 in liquid phase.
The design allows the interconnection of reactors, aiming at increasing the system’s treatment capacity volume from 50m3 to 240m3 in liquid phase.
EASY OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
Easy and quick waste input, effective agitation, very low and periodic maintenance, low-cost long term maintenance.
The system is designed for small farms with backyard animals, small- or medium-sized farms, slaughterhouses, community centers, etc.
Depending on the size of the system and the amount produced, biogas can be used for:
- Cooking at a family level
- Heating water for household or productive uses
- Small-scale industrial processing of agricultural products such as cheese, yogurt, fruits in syrup, etc.
- Generating electric and mechanical energy through the adaptation of small engines (up to 10 kW) for water pumping, milking, food chopping, etc.
Biol is a liquid organic fertilizer produced by the biodigesters. It can be used for:
- Backyard vegetable gardens
- Fruit trees
- Ornamental plants
- Crop fields
- Compost production
- Animal feed additive (for chickens, fish and pigs)